Work management platform: Built for teams & organizations looking to collaborate, create, & exceed every day, Wrike brings everyone & all work into a single place to remove complexity, increase productivity, & free people up to focus on their most purposeful work.
Our vision: A world where everyone is free to focus on their most purposeful work, together.
Ready to become a Wriker?
Sales Enablement Program Lead: Responsible for creating content, preparing for & conducting in-person & virtual training sessions for new & existing sales employees on product knowledge, prospecting, discovery, presentation skills, sales process, planning methodologies, Value Selling & other tools/resources relative to successful job performance. In addition, you will continue to look for opportunities to enhance the enablement program & solicit feedback from the field organization regarding their needs.
More about Your team
The team you’ll be a part of is a group of professionals driven by the passion for learning & growth. Sales Enablement Program Leads all have a background in Sales & Adult Learning; supported by Instructional Design & Operations colleagues. We value openness, growth mindset, collaboration & delivering on our goals. Above all, we love working with people and we support each other in our daily activities & beyond.
How You’ll make an impact
- Build and maintain enablement content materials to ensure content is up-to-date and relevant in all role-based curriculums in the learning management system and associated content in the Guru content management tool.
- Coordination, scheduling, & facilitation of workshops & certification processes.
- Continuous feedback, reporting & ongoing communication of new hire certification progress to sales leaders.
- Continual evaluation of sales certification processes / procedures / enablement content; improve training effectiveness by participating in the development of new approaches, techniques, & materials.
- Ongoing support for new sales hires as needed through coaching/mentoring activities. Manage mentor program & onboard new mentors.
- Build and facilitate practice and certification exercises in sales enablement coaching tools, in virtual tools & in-person skill practice workshops.
- You’ll work closely with all cross-functional departments in the development & deployment of client-facing training programs.
You’ll achieve your best if you have
- 3+ yrs of enterprise sales experience or sales management experience
- 2+ yrs of experience in training development & delivery
You’ll stand out with
- Expert level training & facilitation skills (both in-person & VILT)
- Sales enablement curriculum development expertise; deep knowledge of adult learning principles and end-to-end process to develop and deliver enablement via multiple deployment methods
- Experience engaging and communicating with all levels to conduct needs assessments with sales leadership at the highest levels
- Strategic sales enablement planning & implementation experience
- Experience using learning software: Captivate, Camtasia, Brainshark [Now part of Bigtincan], Mindtickle, SalesHood or other sales enablement tools etc.
- Superior communication skills