Sydney, NSW, Australia
Xero helps small businesses and their accounting and bookkeeping advisors grow and thrive.
At Xero, our purpose is to make life better for people in small business, their advisors, and communities around the world. This purpose sits at the centre of everything we do. We support our people to do the best work of their lives so that they can help small businesses succeed through better tools, information and connections. Because when they succeed they make a difference, and when millions of small businesses are making a difference, the world is a more beautiful place.
Our Global Sales Enablement team will influence and inspire a sales team to work towards mastery of products, skill sets, mindsets and toolsets to deliver on an amazing customer experience.
* Our Mission – make life better for our sales leaders and sales teams by enabling sales excellence.
* Our Vision – enable an empowered, confident, capable, aligned, driven sales team with a culture of learning and performance.
The primary function of this role is to arm the Australian Sales Community with information, content, strategies, programs, and projects to best enable Xero’s Sales outcomes. You’ll deliver strong and consistent thinking, strategies, plans and programs of work that drive sales capability.
The bar is high and we believe this is a noble cause to invent and apply modern approaches, talent and best practices that extend and amplify our special sales culture during this period of exciting growth.
What you’ll do
- Execute on a strategy and programs to support our sales teams
- Form awesome and unbreakable relationships with your internal customers – Your customer will be the Sales Directors and Operations Directors of AU
- Your focus will be bringing a specific ‘adult learning, development and training’ lens to the work. Bringing global campaigns to the region.
- Train and embed Global Sales Enablement learning programs
- Project management of key strategic learning and performance programs.
- Drive a consistent use of Salesforce, ensuring high levels of data quality and accuracy with the sales team seeing true value the CRM delivers
What you’ll bring with you
- Considerable experience working within a Sales environment
- Training/teaching experience
- Be comfortable with and positively respond to customer and market changes
- Optimise and bring our best self to every interaction with our customers/partners
- Advanced learning and development skills
- Advanced sales enablement skills
- Resilience and proven ability to work in complex environments
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to highlight Xero’s strengths compared to competitive offerings
- Exceptional presentation, communication and people skills
- Ability to work autonomously and demonstrate initiative and planning skills
- Passion and desire to make a difference and contribute as a member of a dynamic team