Locations Home Office Ontario (GXON), ON, CANADA
Job Schedule Full time
Job DescriptionFujitsu America, Inc. delivers the full range of Fujitsu digital transformation services and solutions to clients across North America. Our Purpose is to make the world more sustainable by building trust in society through innovation. We enable our customers to meet their business objectives through a broad portfolio of services and solutions ranging from business and digital transformation services, mobility services, application services, hybrid and multi-cloud, enterprise, supply chain and transacting application software, automation, IoT and advanced analytics.
For more information, visit: fujitsu.com/us and @fujitsuamerica
The Head of Sales Operations & Enablement, North America will drive the overall productivity and effectiveness of the sales organization, through effective and timely communications, streamlined internal processes, and meaningful reporting. The Leader will lead a team and work closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the appropriate objectives and priorities are defined, enabled, and executed. This role will report to the Head of Customer Markets, North America.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES: Sales Operations
- Sales Planning: Supports the development and implementation of a Sales Plan that underpins the Mid-Term Plan (MTP) in terms of strategy and actions.
- Sales Budgets & Targets: Sets and communicates sales budgets and targets in partnership with Sales Leadership, Strategy and Finance.
- Sales Quotas: Sets and communicates sales quotas in partnership with Sales Leadership. Allocates individual sales quotas and sales accounts to underpin the achievement of the Sales Plan.
- Sales Forecast: Accountable for timely and accurate sales forecasts and the provision of accurate sales pipeline information to underpin the business forecasts.
- Incentive Plans: Designs and communicates sales compensation plans. Arbitrates claims where required and ensures that plan rules are applied fairly and consistently across the organization.
- CRM & Technology: Defines and implements technologies that enable increased sales team productivity. Monitors the compliance of the Sales organization with required standards of CRM data quality. Works closely with Sales Leadership to optimize the effectiveness of Fujitsu’ technology investments.
- Inside Sales: Governance and management of Inside Sales Program and Reps.
- Managing Talent: Lead and build a Sales Operations and Enablement team to support the achievement of the overall sales ambition. Measures individual performance and team effectiveness.
- General Management: Is a visible and value member of the relevant management team, influencing strategy for market making, capability and offering development.
- Monthly TCV & IYR Forecasting – Responsible for creating prelim draft of monthly forecasts, including Q2RF, Q3RF and Q4RF.
- Frequent Pipeline and Performance Reporting – Maintain and distribute weekly reports for Sales Leadership
- Salesforce & Technology Innovation – automate opportunity lifecycle by utilizing Quip, a Salesforce owned SaaS feature.
- OneCRM Initiative – global CRM standardization initiative; includes introducing mandatory fields and functionality; also includes modification of CSLC and synchronization with SAP (ERP).
- Annual Budget/Target Process – Develop model to calculate and allocate budgets across Industries.
- Key contributor in the following initiatives and activities: NPS & CX Survey, Special Projects “Lead”, Compensation Plans, Incentive Plans
- Technology Stack: Assist in the identification, evaluation and implementation of new sales tools, processes and methodologies.
- Sales Methodology and Education: Responsible for sales methodology. Participate in the evaluation, planning and scheduling of sales education programs.
- Continuous Learning: Develop and maintain a master schedule for all recurring and one-time sales enablement activities.
- Content Creation and Process Documentation: Develop and maintain documents, user manuals, etc. for internal processes.
- Communication: Assist Sales Leadership in rolling out communication activities.
- Onboarding: Work with HR and IT to effectively onboard / offboard sales team members that include: transfer of account, opportunity, and lead records; issuing / collecting equipment, system accesses and other administrative items as needed.
- Drive sales team onboarding process.
- Identify, introduce, and train sellers on new sales technologies that increase productivity and create collaborative-friendly environments. Examples include: CrystalKnows, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, D&B Hoovers, etc…
- Key contact and architect for Revegy; Modifying account review templates and creating CX Plan templates.
- Create and communicate Key Win Announcements.
- Liaise between Global Knowledge Management office and the Region as well as other Fujitsu groups.
- Salesforce (CRM)
- Microsoft Excel; comfortable with Pivot Tables and other advanced functions for data sorting
- ERP – comfortable navigating throughout the system and pulling reports
- Other CRM (Salesforce) add-on features; i.e. Quip
- LMS – familiarity with working in a LMS platform (Learning Management Software);
- Tableau and/or Power BI – familiarity with basic functions
- Sales Commission Payment Reporting/Payment System – i.e., Xactly
- Account Planning Software – i.e., Revegy
- Content Management System – i.e.. Bigtincan
- LinkedIn Sales Navigator