SENIOR SALES ENABLEMENT MANAGER, GLOBAL B2B
New flexible ways of working are changing the way we collaborate in business, education, and in our personal lives. Logitech is driving this evolution in the conference room, at the desktop, through mobility solutions and we intend to do so for years to come.
Logitech is seeking a Senior Sales Enablement Manager, Global B2B who will be an integral part of the Central Enterprise B2B strategy team. They will be responsible for creating, maintaining, and evolving our sales enablement processes globally in conjunction with the efforts of Logitech’s regional sales teams. Our goal is to create programs that maximize sales productivity, through a well-defined and efficient sales methodology that can be executed within our global regions of North America, Europe, China, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East, and Africa.
In this role, you will lead our global sales enablement strategy through creation of a new sales methodology, sales enablement program and new hire onboarding practices. You will collaborate with our regional sales leaders and their teams to assess, onboard, and adopt a sales methodology that fits our go-to-market strategy which is aimed at increasing enterprise sales through a direct customer engagement model in conjunction with a network of channel and alliance partners. Prior experience working in an environment that includes direct customers, channel partners, alliance partners (MSFT, Zoom, Google) will be of value as you look to drive this strategy.
In this role, you must be able to demonstrate the disciplines of working cross-functionally within a global, matrix-led organization. The role requires the candidate to bring a collaborative personality and the dynamic capability to drive our sales process and solution enablement which is key to our successful transformation as a B2B sales organization. Move fast. Speak up. Decide and execute. Drive change. Exceed customer expectations. These are some of the winning behaviors you will need for success at Logitech.
- Manage the development, onboarding of a new sales methodology to be adopted by the Logitech B2B direct engagement sales teams
- Design and provide effective enablement, training materials & program for all stakeholders outlined in the concentric circle
- Work hand in hand with our product management, portfolio, and marketing teams, leveraging existing/new products and services to create solution use cases that showcase the business outcomes they provide to our customers
- Establish a cadence to include updates and collect feedback. Lead cross-functional teams to refresh and/or execute to design, plan, implement and manage sales/channel enablement programs and initiatives
- Work with these teams to ensure creation and dissemination of all sales enablement collateral including sales playbooks, pitch decks, data sheets, competitive battle cards, etc.
- Work with Content creators across the business within marketing, business groups, etc. to ensure we are meeting the needs of our frontline sellers
- Create new hire onboarding program and existing professionals) to move from good to great across roles
For consideration, you must bring the following skills and behaviors to our team:
- 10+ years in sales enablement with a technology manufacturer of hardware, software, and services solutions
- Experience leading enablement teams and training sellers of various levels of seniority utilizing both in-person and remote curriculums
- Experience implementing Sales Methodology training (e.g., MEDDIC, SPIN, NEAT, Challenger Sales)
- Experience with CRM platform Salesforce.Com and sales workflows associated with following a specific sales methodology
- Experience with content management and learning management systems
- Experience working with, understanding, and addressing the unique needs of distinct types of sales teams such as Inside Sales, Account Executives and Channel Managers
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to express thoughts logically and succinctly
- Experience working across multiple geographic regions and understanding of regional commercial nuances A high degree of confidence and poise when presenting to a sales audience and executives – the ability to see the ‘big picture’ when facilitating and manage a room
- Initiative-taker mentality with a high degree of follow through – can own and take tasks through to completion
- Willingness to travel up to 25% of their time if needed
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced work environment
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or related experience
- Industry certifications a plus