Mountain View, CA, USA
SentinelOne is defining the future of cybersecurity through our XDR platform that automatically prevents, detects, & responds to threats in real-time. Singularity XDR ingests data & leverages our patented AI models to deliver autonomous protection. With SentinelOne, organizations gain full transparency into everything happening across the network at machine speed – to defeat every attack, at every stage of the threat lifecycle.
We’re a values-driven team where names are known, results are rewarded, & friendships are formed. Trust, accountability, relentlessness, ingenuity, & OneSentinel define the pillars of our collaborative & unified global culture. We’re looking for people that will drive team success & collaboration across SentinelOne. If you’re enthusiastic about innovative approaches to problem-solving, we would love to speak with you about joining our team!
What are we looking for?
SentinelOne is seeking an enthusiastic, innovative, & forward-thinking enablement professional to join our fast-growing Sales Enablement team. The Sales Enablement Content Manager role will be responsible for the management & optimization of our sales enablement content, tools & technology to drive the continual improvement of sales rep performance & productivity.
What will you do?
- Publish, organize and govern content and assets in our sales enablement and learning platforms with a focus on increasing usage, adoption, and engagement.
- Assist in the design and creation of enablement content, learning assets, and web pages in our sales enablement platform.
- Work with content owners & SMEs to ensure content and learning assets are relevant and up to date.
- Assist in creating & managing communications around enablement and learning initiatives.
- Gather requirements from key stakeholders to ensure enablement initiatives meet objectives.
- Continually gather feedback and improve the experience and effectiveness of enablement content & programs.
- Drive the measuring & reporting of impact and usage metrics around enablement efforts.
What skills and experience should you bring?
- 5+ years of sales enablement or relevant work experience.
- Experience with sales enablement & learning tools and technology. (Highspot a plus).
- Strong project management skills and ability to manage and prioritize high workloads
- Ability to work in a team environment & collaborate.
- Excellent people skills.
- Very strong communication & writing skills.
- Customer-first mentality and focus on user experience.
SentinelOne is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
SentinelOne participates in the E-Verify Program for all U.S. based roles.