[…] seeking a smart, hardworking, & successful sales learning & development professional who is passionate about helping others succeed & building high-impact pre-sales enablement solutions for our Solutions Engineering (SE) Organization at Slack. As the Solutions Engineering Lead, Sales Enablement, you’ll partner with SE leadership, sales, sales operations, & marketing to define strategy, drive execution, & communicate business impact. Your ability to measure & action on data will be an essential part of your role. Slack has a diverse & supportive culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, & work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking &, above all, collaborative. If this sounds like a good fit for you, why not say hello?
What you will be doing
- Collaborate with SE leadership to vet & drive the pre-sales enablement strategy.
- Partner with the SE Management team to uncover business needs, design solutions to address these needs, launch, and measure.
- Partner with key SE cross-functional partners (marketing, operations, product, sales management, AEs) & external vendors to execute against SE priorities & plans.
- Lead cross-functional efforts, when required, to optimally execute against defined plans.
- Design & develop solutions across a variety of mediums (e.g., in-person, virtual, eLearning, videos, on-the-job support, management reinforcement & mentorship tools) to improve upon the way SEs create & design solutions that map to our clients’ needs.
- Proactively balance the full training development life-cycle from inception to delivery
- Establish & create assessment & evaluation strategies to measure the efficacy and return on investment of training initiatives.
- Measure the impact of sales enablement solutions and iterate based on results.
What you should have
- 1-3+ years of experience driving sales training and broader sales enablement programs.
- 1-3+ years of enabling pre-sales solutions engineering experience developing technical & business value training.
Competencies for success
- Highly proficient at building strong, positive relationships with senior-level partners.
- Excels in execution, establishing priorities & meeting swift deadlines at a fast pace, in a rapidly changing environment.
- Strategic thinker with the ability to execute.
- Passion for developing others.
- Proven success at running cross functional teams & partnering with external vendors.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and proactive.
- Experience using standard eLearning tools such as Articulate, Captivate, Continu, etc.), web-based meeting tools (Zoom, Bluejeans, WebEx, etc. & Knowledge management tools to build sound learning programs is desired.
- Ability to travel (~15%)
Location San Francisco / New York