The crowdsourced ‘Marketing Technology Landscape Supergraphic (2020): Martech 5000 — really 8,000, but who’s counting?’ was published by Scott Brinker, on 22-Apr-2020.
Besides seeing the growth from approx. 7k to approx. 8k MarTech players, the interesting question will obviously be the impact of COVID-19, but it is early days.
According to Google Trends the search volume for Sales Enablement has increased a lot.
My own blog (this blog) took a bit of a hit in terms of traffic, but recovered by July 2020.
I keep the following lists on this blog constantly updated:
- Global list / companies worldwide
- European list / Europe based companies
- Canadian list / Canada based companies
- Australian list / Australia based companies
- New Zealand based companies
- Israel based companies
- Vendors from the Nordics
- India based (or development in India)
- Sales Enablement market deathwatch
- DIY (Do It Yourself) & b2c tools
- SaaS Sales Enablement & CRM Software for b2b startups
- Sales Enablement tools powered by AI
Below more market maps I found interesting.
Mapping “The Future of Work” #Startup & Investor ecosystem: Pinver/mapping-the-future-of-work-startup-investor-ecosystem-2db5049f2c86“> medium.com@Pinver/mappin… via @pinverrr… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…—
Mercedes Kamijo (@Mercedes_Kamijo) April 22, 2020
Just published The WFH Market Map—startups taking on Slack/Atlassian/Zoom and helping remote work