The crowdsourced ‘Marketing Technology Landscape Supergraphic (2020): Martech 5000 — really 8,000, but who’s counting?’ was published by Scott Brinker, 22-Apr-2020.
See chiefmartec.com and martech5000.com
Besides seeing the growth from approx. 7k to approx. 8k and then 9.9k MarTech players, the interesting question will obviously be the impact of COVID-19.
According to Google Trends the search volume/traffic for Sales Enablement has increased a lot.
My own blog (this blog) took a bit of a hit in terms of traffic, but recovered by July 2020.
Just like martech5000.com my own market overview (for Sales Enablement) is also powered by Airtable now. See it here (with 777 line items):
I keep the following lists on this blog constantly updated:
- Global list / companies worldwide
- European list / Europe-based companies
- German / Germany-based companies
- Canadian list / Canada-based companies
- Australian list / Australia-based companies
- New Zealand based companies
- Israel based companies
- Vendors from the Nordics
- India based (or development in India)
- Sales Enablement market deathwatch
- DIY (Do It Yourself) & b2c tools
- SaaS Sales Enablement & CRM Software for b2b startups
- Sales Enablement tools powered by AI
Below are more market maps I found interesting.
Mapping “The Future of Work” #Startup & Investor ecosystem: Pinver/mapping-the-future-of-work-startup-investor-ecosystem-2db5049f2c86“> medium.com@Pinver/mappin… via @pinverrr… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…—
Mercedes Kamijo (@Mercedes_Kamijo) April 22, 2020
Just published The WFH Market Map—startups taking on Slack/Atlassian/Zoom and helping remote work It's public too,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…—
Nick Pappageorge (@NpappaG) April 08, 2020
Workplace collaboration space is highly crowded as shown in my marketmap, but given the #Covid_19 external stimulus… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…—
Dhanasree Molugu (谭悦琦) (@DMolugu) March 13, 2020
An epic landscape of 2,427 European martech solutions