From my own research, the Sales Enablement software market will reach $10Bn USD in annual revenue in 2023. The following is how I see the main players & their market share (often wrong or outdated so please let me know about suggested changes here).
The first ones are not in order of revenue:
I track the number of LinkedIn users with Sales Enablement in their current job title. 8-Nov-2022, LinkedIn had 17k users like that globally.
The use of the term Sales Enablement in job titles on LinkedIn obviously includes many employees of Sales Enablement SaaS software vendors, but nevertheless, that is more than 5x since August 2015 when I started tracking it. [My blog turns 14 years old in 2023.]
I keep a work in progress list of vendors / services / solutions for…
- Sales Enablement Platforms (SEP) / Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Marketing resource management (MRM)
- B2B Marketing/Brand Digital Asset Management (DAM)
- B2B Sales Knowledge Management (KM)
- Sales asset management (SAM)
- B2B Sales Content Management Systems (CMS)
- Digital Content Management for Sales (DCMS)
- Sales Engagement Platforms
- Learning Management Systems (LMS) for sales
…with a focus on improving the intranet & mobile experience of B2B enterprises for all staff / partners who touch accounts.
My count is over 186 vendors:
- Complete table (758 line items) to export/download yourself
- Global list / companies worldwide
- European list / Europe-based companies
- Canadian list / Canada-based companies
- Australian list / Australia-based companies
- New Zealand based companies
- Israel based companies
- Vendors from the Nordics
- India based (or development in India)
- Sales Enablement market deathwatch
- DIY (Do It Yourself) and b2c tools
- Sales Enablement tools powered by ML & AI Artificial intelligence
Paul Krajewski LinkedIn
German citizen. Permanent Resident in Canada & Australia. Spent 2007-’09 at Nortel Networks in Toronto in Global Marketing looking after the implementation of the BizSphere Sales Enablement application for Nortel Networks’ 4000 sales people worldwide. After working as Head of Training & Senior Sales Enablement Consultant at BizSphere, Sr. Product Manager at Pivotal Labs from Jan-’15 to Jul-’19.