As always, the growth of this space over the years is crazy…
…and as always it does “continue to jockey between expansion and consolidation“.
My own market – Sales Enablement market – death watch list has also been growing.
My count of active Sales Enablement companies is over 186 vendors and I just added a list for India:
- table to export/download yourself
- Global list / companies worldwide
- European list / Europe-based companies
- Canadian list / Canada-based companies
- Australian list / Australia based companies
- India-based (or development in India)
- Sales Enablement market deathwatch
- Sales Enablement tools powered by AI
I see the market size of the Sales Enablement market at $10Bn USD in 2023 if counting some of the revenues of the 800-pound gorillas for which Sales Enablement is not core to their business. Also interesting to know would be if any of the remaining vendors are profitable…
I track the number of LinkedIn users with Sales Enablement in their current job title. 3-Nov-2019, LinkedIn had 10,268 users like that globally. 8-Nov-2022, there were 17k.