Job Opening: Sr. Product Manager at @Pitch pitch.com the latest addition to my list of Sales Enablement tools from Europe:
Pitch pitch.com @Pitch Pitch Software GmbH, Berlin, Germany. Open platform for presentations & content collaboration. Improve the way presentations are crafted & knowledge is shared. Presentation tool & platform for students, teachers, creatives, managers, startups & teams everywhere. “With Slack & Front transforming business communication, Airtable & Coda disrupting Excel, & Sketch & Framer on a mission to break Photoshop’s monopoly, we saw innovation & thoughtful design resetting expectations & reimagining the user experience of complex business software. Yet, even with this shift, presentation tools have not kept pace with technology; we believe there needs to be something new, different & substantially better.” Software startup founded Jan-2018. Now $22.7M funding: Index Ventures, BlueYard, Slack Fund, Zoom CEO Eric Yuan, Framer CEO Koen Bok, Elastic Co-Founder Simon Willnauer, Datadog CEO Olivier Pomel, Wunderlist-backer Frank Thelen & Metalab Founder Andrew Wilkinson. Their founding team created Wunderlist. $1M in revenue annually & competes with Prezi, Powtoon, & Slidebean.
Senior Product Manager (m/f/d)
Pitch, a new company from the makers of Wunderlist, is looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our team in Berlin. We are building a cross-platform presentation tool and are looking for an experienced Senior Product Manager to help realize our vision.
Your core responsibilities
- Managing the implementation of our product vision across cross-functional and distributed teams
- Working side-by-side with the leadership team to create a well-oiled design and engineering process that scales
- Making sure we ship updates frequently in order to stay ahead of competition, while always delivering a delightful and useful product
- Helping project teams to turn vague concepts into well-organized projects with clear specifications and ambitious milestones
- Defining the specific requirements for each feature to ensure best-in-class user experience and efficient technical implementation
- Creating a best-in-class communication plan to keep everyone up to date on what’s happening in design and engineering
- Supporting everyone to stay in sync with what’s actively being worked on, what’s on hold, upcoming or blocked
- Promoting our roadmap; challenge everyone to do more with less (including leadership); prioritizing & creating buy-in from everyone
- Evaluating feedback from various groups (users, fellow team members, etc.) to ensure that we’re building the right features and prioritizing appropriately into our backlog
Your daily tasks
- Owning our product roadmap: be on top of all ongoing projects and determine whether we build too much, too little, meet or miss deadlines. Raising awareness if deadlines are at risk or missed (and why) and their related impacts, and identifying solutions to move forward.
- Managing releases (Beta & Public Releases) and coordinate with marketing
- Helping prepare upcoming projects to ensure that bottlenecks are not created and work is delivered effectively, both internally and with external vendors
- Creating a framework for communication with our customers to gather their feedback and requests
- Reviewing weekly projects reports and providing feedback for every project team
Who we are looking for
- You have an accurate sense for great software and best-in-class product design
- You have a unique ability to communicate ambitious goals effectively while keeping everyone happy and motivated
- You have a healthy obsession with managing tickets, bugs, customer feedback and complex software projects
- You are skilled at working with cross functional teams in a matrix organization under constant time pressure
- You have a proven track record in building great products and great technical understanding
Why do you want to join Pitch?
What are your core strengths re product management?
How do you manage a fast-growing design & engineering team?
What’s your strategy to get people motivated on challenging projects?
Which tools do you use and why?