Director, Global Sales Operations and Enablement at CyberSource
Location: Mountain View, CA (San Francisco Bay Area)
Functions: Management, Sales, Strategy/Planning, Training
Industries: Computer Software, Financial Services, Internet
Posted: November 4, 2010
The Director, Global Sales Operations and Enablement will lead our worldwide sales operations and sales enablement/readiness teams. As our business and customer base continues to expand globally, this position will focus on increasing the productivity and efficiency of our worldwide sales organization.
We will look to the Director, Global Sales Operations and Enablement to act as a champion for our sales department throughout the company. This individual will develop key processes and procedures to span across multiple geographies. This will include interacting closely with Executives from Product Development, Product Management, Technical Operations, Marketing and Finance to ensure our Sales team has the necessary resources to meet their goals and that our products continue to exceed our customers’ expectations.
• Development of a Field Readiness Vision for CyberSource in the context of our expanding global business, with an awareness and appreciation of geographical differences.
• Create and drive the transformation of a field organization from a readiness perspective, orchestrating the right balance at a high level across multiple groups and audiences.
• Leverage current resources and build out a strong Readiness Group that can execute on the following:
– Design and implementation of a scalable, robust enablement infrastructure (curriculum, governance models, etc.)
– Drive creative and effective training from pre to post sales activities
– Deliver training events and core class development to help close gaps
• Oversee Sales Operations function and own strategy on operational pieces such as compensation and quota creation, territory alignment/optimization, deal management, pipeline, sales program support and all aspects of information management and technology for our Sales Organization.
• 10+ years industry experience with a minimum of 5 years experience in Sales Operations and Enablement with global organizations.
• Strong understanding of complex sales cycles with experience implementing internal processes to improve the efficiency or our global sales team.
• Proven experience in the following areas: readiness planning, readiness infrastructure, and training development.
• Strong knowledge of Sales Force Automation systems. Direct experience with Siebel is preferred.
• Strong abilities in program management, vendor management, and financial management for readiness activities.
• Exemplary business leadership and communication skills with the ability to influence across the company.
• Strategic thinker and problem solver.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related discipline is required. MBA is preferred.
CyberSource is now a Visa Company. The acquisition of CyberSource expands Visa’s online payment, fraud, and security management capabilities. Visa Inc. is the world’s largest retail electronic payments network, with more than US$4.8 trillion transacted on our payment products over the four quarters ended June 30, 2010. Companies like Google, Inc., JetBlue Airways, Overstock.com and over 300,000 other companies utilize our solutions to automate and manage their e-commerce transactions. Last year we processed over 2.4 billion transactions worth over $120.4 billion! Approximately 1 out of every 4 dollars spent online in North America comes through the CyberSource platforms. We’re a company that values its employees with a great professional work environment and fun culture. This successful combination has helped our company, revenue and stock grow significantly in the last few years. In fact, you can find CyberSource ranked on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 and the Silicon Valley 150 lists!