Sales Enablement/Marketing Specialist
Job Requisition Number: 27463
New York – NY
Bloomberg is the world’s most trusted source of information for businesses and professionals. Bloomberg combines innovative technology with unmatched analytic, data, news, display and distribution capabilities, to deliver critical information via the BLOOMBERG PROFESSIONAL® service and multimedia platforms. Bloomberg’s media services cover the world with more than 2,200 news and multimedia professionals at 146 bureaus in 72 countries. The BLOOMBERG TELEVISION® 24-hour network delivers smart television to more than 240 million homes. BLOOMBERG RADIO® services broadcast via SIRIUS XM Radio and 1worldspaceTM satellite radio globally and on WBBR 1130AM in New York. The award-winning monthly BLOOMBERG MARKETS® magazine, Bloomberg BusinessWeek magazine and the BLOOMBERG.COM® financial news and information Web site provide news and insight to businesses and investors.
Within the Central Marketing Group, Sales Enablement’s primary objective is to facilitate the alignment of our sales and marketing engagement activities with customer needs.
– Assist in the collection, analysis, summary and dissemination of key data and information required to align our sales and marketing engagement activities with customer needs.
– Collaborate with marketing program managers, business unit managers and sales teams to implement segmented and targeted lead generation and nurturing programs.
– Assist in the implementation of sales enablement automation to more effectively provide contextually relevant content to customers and prospects in order to compress sales cycles and improve selling efficiency
– Evaluate the current experience level of prospects/customers and baseline performance of touch-points in order to support the creation of an effective and coordinated sales and marketing engagement model
– Optimize the use of marketing assets and tools in order to achieve program goals for specific business units and services. Various forms of media will be considered for optimizing content delivery based on target audience consumption habits and buying process. Examples include but are not limited to:
- sales brochures and other product information
- thought leadership (case studies; white papers)
- electronic communications (email marketing, webinars)
– Track performance of our marketing assets, templates, tools and technologies used to support the sales process of a product or service in order to identify performance gaps and improvement opportunities.
Sales Enablement/ Marketing Specialist Position
– Partner with the Internal Creative Agency to develop and implement an effective sales collateral system which includes content management, collateral distribution and usage tracking. This system must be scalable globally in order to meet future needs.
– Map existing marketing assets and tools to the current selling process in order to identify misalignment and opportunities.
– Evaluate the effectiveness of the pre-sales, on boarding and post-sales marketing assets and tools through feedback from sales and customers in order to identify improvement opportunities.
– Ensure sales enablement project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately
– 7-10+ years of relevant marketing experience, preferably in/for the financial services or information provider industries
– Marketing strategy consulting firm experience desired
– Action and execution oriented
– Superior project management skills
– Able to analyze the full impact of marketing activities across multiple marketing channels
– Demonstrated ability to work through complex business problems and partner with internal clients with a consultative approach.
– Proven strong quantitative and analytical skills
– Demonstrated abilities to manage multiple tasks and projects
– Bachelor’s Degree required with a major in Business Management, Marketing, Operations Management, or other business-related area preferred.