Technical Product Manager
at DynamicOps in Lexington, MA, USA
posted: Aug 31, 2010
This position reports to the VP of Product Marketing, and has overall responsibility for championing the DynamicOps offering through direct sales and channel partners.
The ideal candidate will have a 10+ years of successfully marketing enterprise software to Global 1000 companies. She/he will have a track record of success in creating and executing programs and campaigns designed to increase lead generation, sales effectiveness and enable corporate awareness and visibility.
- Develop comprehensive product marketing plan that addresses the needs of the sales force and supports corporate marketing goals.
- Create innovative product demonstrations, ROI models, sales tools, and content for product launches that demonstrates value and differentiates DynamicOps
- Prepare presentations and demonstrations with clear, concise, compelling value and differentiation messaging
- Develop and deliver in-depth training to the sales force and channel partners on the messaging, positioning, and value of DynamicOps offerings
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the customers’ business problems, practices, challenges and requirements within the context of DynamicOps offerings
- Develop an in-depth understanding of how DynamicOps solutions solve critical pains within our customers.
- Develop and in-depth understanding of competitive offerings and how DynamicOps differentiates itself in the market.
- Develop and maintain product packaging and pricing which for both direct and indirect channels
- Analyze sales wins and losses and enable sales with competitive repositioning work with the field marketing teams to develop innovative marketing programs and event campaigns
- Deliver in-depth support to the sales force by actively participating as a subject matter expert in presentations to prospects and customers and providing introductory, high level software product demonstrations
- 10+ years-successful product marketing or product management experience of with a software organization marketing high value solutions to Global 1000 companies
- Experience with enterprise systems management, virtualization and cloud computing an absolute must.
- Proven experience creating sales enablement tools that simplify and articulate the value of complex enterprise software in a simple and compelling way.
- Prior experience writing articles for industry publication, blogging or speaking at industry events
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Business travel of approximately 25 percent yearly is expected for this position.
- US Citizen or Permanent Residents Only.
- Bachelor’s Degree required. MBA from top school strongly preferred.