Employer: Ariba, Inc.
Global Sales Enablement Process Manager
Title: Global Sales Enablement Process Manager
Department: Commercial Operations
Location: Alpharetta, Georgia
Reports To: Sr. Director, Global Sales Enablement
Job Description Overview
Ariba, Inc. is the leading provider of collaborative business commerce solutions. Ariba combines industry-leading software as a service (SaaS) technology to optimize the complete commerce lifecycle with the world’s largest web-based community to discover, connect and collaborate with a global network of trading partners and expert capabilities to augment internal resources and skills, delivering everything needed to control costs, minimize risk, improve profits and enhance cash flow and operations – all in a cloud-based environment. Whether you’re buying, selling or managing cash, you can do it more efficiently and effectively in the Ariba® Commerce Cloud. Over 300,000 companies, including more than 80 percent of the Fortune 500, use Ariba’s solutions to drive more efficient inter-enterprise commerce.
In this role, you will lead the Process Management for the Ariba Global Sales Enablement organization. Responsibilities include managing, implementing, refining and reinforcing the process for targeted programs to drive sales productivity throughout the organization. This role will partner across sales operations, sales leadership, marketing, and other teams to create and effectively execute programs to increase levels of sales capacity, productivity and performance to achieve organizational goals.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Implement the enablement process of Ariba’s Sales Process / Methodology to the sales force to enhance the sales cycle and drive productivity. This is inclusive of management training and tracking sales organization adoption and performance improvement.
- Support sales cycles with process to measure compliance with Ariba’s defined Sales Process such as pipeline analysis of data against account activity and closure.
- Construct formal communications process to proactively reach sales force with Global Sales Enablement training and tools to promote skill growth comprehensive of branding, method, and managing submitted content.
- Participate in (and actively lead when necessary) sales enablement training, especially as it relates to sales process, skills, and activities.
- Support the Sales Enablement team and Event Planning team in the coordination, planning and execution at annual Commercial Operations Sales Kick Off especially as it relates to sales enablement initiatives.
- Process Leader to execute Best Practices Virtual Enablement Series handling all logistical aspects of program on decided enablement (i.e. secure subject matter expert, scheduling).
- Manage overall process of sales enablement offerings to continually evolve and enforce the ongoing readiness of Ariba’s sales force aligning with priorities and initiatives of Commercial Operations.
- Atlanta based
- Ability to work on issues where analysis of data requires in-depth evaluation of variable factors
- Team Lead management experience
- Event planning experience
- Extensive experience using sales force automation systems
- Resourceful at getting information and able to succeed in a rapidly changing environment
- MBA Preferred
- Solid process, project management, and implementation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills – ability to collaborate across functions, geographies and levels to build and deliver business solutions.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Experience in enablement tool and collateral design
- Ability to manage a variety of projects simultaneously
Basic Minimum Qualifications
- BS, BA or equivalent experience required,
- 5 + years of work experience in a Technology organization
- Prior Knowledge of standard sales processes
- Minimum Travel Expectations – 10% of job role