Old! Out dated!
Sales Enablement Manager
Adobe believes in hiring the very best. We are known for our vibrant, dynamic and rewarding workplace where personal and professional fulfillment and company success go hand in hand. We take pride in creating exceptional work experiences, encouraging innovation and being involved with our employees, customers and communities. We invite you to discover what makes Adobe such a great place to work.
The Sales Enablement Manager will be responsible for assessing field enablement requirements and creating corresponding programs and curriculum to drive sales effectiveness, facilitate performance management, support the sales methodology and reinforce Adobe’s go-to-market strategy. This role requires strong program management skills, knowledge of sales, the ability to build strong relationships, and an understanding of sales training. Specifically, s/he will be responsible for developing programs that provide skills development for existing sales reps, introduce rigor around the sales methodology and account planning process, enable sales managers to more effectively coach their teams, and ensure new hires understand Adobe solutions, business processes and the sales tools required to ramp quickly. Success in this role requires a collaborative approach across sales management, product marketing, and corporate marketing, as well as the unique ability to balance a strategic thinking with the speed and details that accompany program implementation.
- 7-10 years experience in sales, sales training, and program management
- Strong communication, critical thinking and interpersonal skills
- Excellent presentations skills and ability to garner support for new ideas and initiatives
- Proven success scoping, designing and implementing strategic programs
- Demonstrates a consultative approach
- In-depth understanding of sales
- Enterprise experience, preferably in software
- Strong work ethic and enthusiastic about new challenges
- Comfortable with ambiguity and a willingness to try new approaches
Adobe’s dynamic working environment is well known – including ten years on FORTUNE magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For”, and other, similar accolades. By hiring the very best and brightest, we continue to be a simply better place to work.
Adobe is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace.
About Adobe United States
Adobe has approximately 4,000 employees in the United States and is headquartered in San Jose, California, with other office locations nationwide.
Primary Location: Americas-USW-San Jose (Headquarters)