Director Sales Enablement & Operations
Intuits Small Business Group, a leading provider of small business accounting software applications and business management solutions, is looking for a Director of Sales Enablement Leader to join our Small Business Group (SBG) Sales team reporting to the VP of Telesales.
The Sales Enablement Director will play a crucial role leading Learning & Development and Operations teams focusing on growth by:
– Directing resource planning and maximizing sales consultant utilization across SBG
– Driving various productivity improvement efforts
– Designing and delivering the reporting necessary to run the business at all levels within the sales organization
– Providing expert program/project management resources to support the implementation of key initiatives
– Leading the transformation of the existing Learning & Development team to a more broadly based Performance Improvement team that accurately diagnoses root causes of performance gaps and appropriately applies any and all methods to close the gaps (i.e., adjusting goals and/or compensation, focusing management, changing the hiring profile, improving tools and process and applying learning & development)
– Participating as an active member of the SBG Telesales leadership team (i.e. work on the strategic plan, drive forecast and growth planning process, generate passion for the customer and drive the transformation)
• Aligning Performance for Success, Focus and guide others in accomplishing work objectives. Provides direction to senior managers in various groups
• Planning/ Organization, Establish courses of action for self and others to ensure that work is completed efficiently. Ability to frame and drive complex issues in a matrixed organization. Communicate progress and strategies to Telesales and Marketing Leadership. Establishes three year plan and one-year operational plan.
• Strategic Decision Making, Takes action that is consistent with available facts and constraints to develop applications with the respective partners. Key initiative leader responsible for driving significant change or innovation with understanding of short and longer term business growth goals.
• Gaining Commitment, Use appropriate interpersonal styles and techniques to gain acceptance of ideas or plans with in Telesales and across organizations.
• Building Strategic Working Relationships, Developing and using collaborative relationships to facilitate the accomplishment of work goals. Leads through influence beyond their own organization.
• Sales Ability, Using appropriate interpersonal styles and communication methods to gain acceptance
• Leading Change, allows for innovative concepts and promoting new ideas. Establishes a unique vision for the future and generates broad support. Continuously assesses and acts as the architect for their organization systems to create sustainable competitive success.
• Leading Talent and Strong Teams, Develops and drives strategy to hire, develop and mobilize talent. Ensures that their teams, and cross-organizational teams have clear understanding of goals and performance expectations.
BA/BS degree required
10+ years leading direct reports and experience developing sales and support programs for direct and contact center based sales forces, or equivalent experience
Familiarity with Siebel, Brio, Business Objects, and Oracle preferred
Proficient in MS Office tools and applications
Detail oriented and ability to handle multiple tasks on a daily basis
Strong organizational and time management skills
Change Leadership and execution skills
Leadership and performance management
Teamwork and facilitation skills
Discipline: Sales Mngmnt & Ops
Experience: 11 – 15 Years
Posted July 10, 2009