Senior Director of Sales Enablement
“Based just outside of Boston, Imagitas is a very successful and growing Marketing services firm. The company creates products that allow its clients to communicate with highly profitable, yet hard-to-reach customer segments. For example, Imagitas partners with the U.S. Postal Service to help advertisers reach the 23 million U.S. households that move each year. They also partner with several state Departments of Motor Vehicles, to reach drivers at critical points at time, when they may be more open to client messages and offers. All of Imagitas’ programs strictly adhere to consumer privacy regulations and other guidelines established with government distribution partners, so clients can participate confidently, knowing that consumer data is handled with extreme care. We are currently seeking a Senior Director of Sales Enablement.
The Senior Director of Sales Enablement complements new product development initiatives, supports other Sales Enablement initiatives and generally makes it easier for Sales to sell new and enhanced Imagitas products developed by Offline and Online Marketing to clients. This professional’s responsibilities fall into five main areas:
· Participate and provide guidance in the formulation of new product definitions with the Online and Offline Marketing teams
- Features and attributes based on elements defined by the Offline and Online Marketing teams
· Once appropriately defined, lead efforts to enable easy product introduction and communication into Sales and Client Services
· Developing the non-client product communication elements to enhance overall performance of the online and offline product lines
- Includes all product messaging and excludes all client-related content
- Write copy for Creative Services on an ad hoc basis
· Participate in the development and lead the packaging of products for under or un-penetrated categories that integrate into MoverSource and new platforms. Current categories include:
- iCRC (as it integrated with V&R) and iMac
- Others that may emerge in the future
· Participate in the development of a communication strategy to drive increased ICOA share and lead the development of communication materials. This is a 1-2 year project that will have vital importance in our efforts to scale online
- Develop messaging strategy including ICOA value proposition
- Create and implement communication activities
- Develop an array of field marketing tools
Required: Self-starter with boundless energy and passion for selling; highest of quality standards & ethics; excellent communication skills (oral, written, presentation); team player with strong collaboration skills; proficient in developing and presenting creative business solutions; strong analytical.
Preferred: Adaptable to changing market conditions; proven track record of success/quota attainment.
Extensive travel across the U.S. Ability to sit and stand for extended amounts of time.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
Preferred: Undergraduate degree
Required: Minimum 5 – 7 years of sales or sales/marketing
Preferred: Sales experience in online marketing related business; experience in limited”
Date Posted: 04/10/2009