SALES & MARKETING ENABLEMENT SPECIALIST
COMPANY: Allegro Development
WORK EXPERIENCE: 5+ to 7 Years
Allegro is a leading provider of energy trading and risk management (“ETRM”) software solutions. […] Allegro is headquartered in Dallas, Texas, and serves customers worldwide with offices in Calgary, Houston, London, Rotterdam, Singapore and Zurich.Allegro seeks a Sales and Marketing Enablement Specialist to support the general operational duties for the marketing and sales organization and be aid in several key areas of performance: sales enablement (systems, training material, research, messaging), business process analysis (lead management & marketing programs), demand generation support (campaigns and related assets), along with planning and analytics. The successful candidate will aid in identifying opportunities for improvement and effectively and driving change as required to meet the business’ objectives and support the sales organization’s success. Will develop and work on problems/projects of diverse complexity and scope, exercise independent judgment within generally defined policies and practices to identify and select solutions.Challenges of the position include:
- Support the development, launch and maintenance of a corporate sales portal and support the integration with other sites currently maintained by sales and marketing teams.
- Aid in the communication of established sales and marketing metrics through this portal. May include, but not limited to: revenue forecasts,, account status reports, new business opportunities and market intelligence.
- Will support the mapping of sales and marketing processes to identify gaps and inefficiencies that can then drive consistency. Then develop solutions that may involve policy, program or system changes. Topics to include demand generation activity, go-to-market strategy, and sales communications.
- In addition to portals, will have responsibility for support and maintenance of sales and marketing tools, within systems that may include: CRM systems (ie NetSuite, Siebel, SAP, Salesforce), demand generation/campaign management tools (Eloqua, eMail Labs, etc), and ROI measurement tools.
- Support training of sales, marketing or other constituents in the roll out and ongoing support of deliverables.
- Maintain prospect, partner and customer databases used by the marketing teams to assure opt in/opt out lists are preserved and that anti-spam laws are assured.
- Will manage campaigns through CRM/campaign management system and support the processing of responses from activities to assure proper process and that metrics can be reported.
- Other responsibilities to be assigned as required.Qualifications for consideration:
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years of business process, sales operations, marketing operations, and/or campaign management experience
- SharePoint experience a plus
- Education: BA / BS in Business Administration, Marketing, Sales Management, IT, BPA, Sales Administration, or other.
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Positive attitude and passionate
- Customer focused
- Ability to make decisions quickly and implement
- Knowledge of Sales Operations processes. Experience in research techniques and sales and marketing processes is also a plus
- Good understanding of the sales/ channel mechanics (GTM, sales jobs, sales management ) is desired
- High level of autonomy and personal initiative required – self starterLives the Allegro Values. It is important that the potential candidates recognize that Allegro Development and Allegro leadership place significant value, manage to and assess performance on Allegro Values. These are as follows:EXPERTISE – We are domain and subject-matter experts, encouraging knowledge sharing and ongoing learning.INNOVATION – We are driven to continuously innovate, creating high-quality and high-value solutions.INTEGRITY – We are accountable for our actions, promoting truthfulness, candor and sincerity.PASSION – We are enthusiastic about customer success, producing outstanding results and exceeding customer expectations.PEOPLE – We develop and reward our employees, knowing the contributions, talent and diversity of our employees drive success.TEAM – We collaborate, treat everyone with respect and have fun working together